Expected Student Outcomes
Based on the core values, mission statement, and vision of the Genesee Country Christian School we, by God’s power and grace, endeavor to produce graduates who:
- are well prepared in core academic areas and are skilled in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and thinking.
- are proficient in mathematics and science.
- have basic knowledge of people, events, and movement in U.S. and world history, and an appreciation of other cultures, peoples, and places.
- are developing an appreciation for literature and the arts and their gifts and talents in these areas.
- know how to use resources including technology to find, analyze, and evaluate information.
- are developing a love of learning that will last beyond their school years.
- through instruction in God’s Word and by the leading of the Holy Spirit, understand and commit to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- are developing an awareness of their responsibility and role in carrying out the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
- are developing Christ-like characters resulting in lives of faith, goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, kindness, and love.
- recognize their bodies as temples of the Holy Spirit and treat them accordingly.
- are actively involved in a church community and learning to serve others at church and in the world.
- have an appreciation for the natural environment and practice responsible stewardship of God’s creation and all other resources He has given --- time, talents, finances, etc.